Re: [SLUG] Linksys WRT54G Firmware

From: ronan (ronan@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 13 2005 - 09:16:35 EDT

404 wrote:

>A power surge a month or so ago forced me to get a new router for the
>house, so I decided to get a Linksys WRT54G as the firmware on it has
>been hacked up by a few people.

I used the Alchemy version of Sveasoft on a WRT54G once. Everything
went very smoothly. One of my customers needed a slightly sophisticated
firewall setup, and the built-in Linksys interface couldn't cut it.
Sveasoft worked fine, including the WAN port and at least two of the
other RJ-45 ports (I didn't try the wireless stuff, it wasn't needed).

--ronan