Re: [SLUG] Cordless Keyboards/trackballs and Linux

From: Branko (kozmo3k@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 24 2005 - 12:51:22 EDT

I've been using the M$ Wireless Desktop Elite (mouse and keyboard) on
one 'puter and have M$ Wireless Optical Mouse on another and both work
with Fedora (both 2 and 3) for about a year now and I'm happy with the
feel of them. Some of the special key do not work "out of the box", but
as Kwan pointed out, they can be mapped (I read about it somewhere, but
have not tried it yet). But I think with mice and keyboards, it it very
individual: try how they feel before you buy!
Just my 2 cents...
./Branko