[SLUG] St. Pete Meeting

From: aaron steimle (asteimle@washpat.com)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 08:04:13 EDT

I will be unable to attend the meeting. That doesn't mean we don't have
to have one. We do have the room at Panera Bread on 4th street reserved.
Feel free to use it.
I am attending the Redhat conference in New Orlean, I totally forgot, my
flight is monday afternoon.

As for next month, we will have change in location. J.J. Rohrer is kind
enough to let us meet at his company, more on that later.