[SLUG] Dunedin meeting

From: A2L1 (ulmerton@tampadsl.net)
Date: Wed May 25 2005 - 14:45:26 EDT

Hello out there in SLUG land.
i will be bringing to the Dunedin meeting various install
disks. I dont want to can them and have no intention of
using them so I will give them to anyone that wants.
The list:
Suse 9.2 Pro -- 5 cds
Suse 9.1 Pro -- 5 cds
Suse 9.0 Pro -- 5 cds
Libranet 2.8.1 -- 2 cds
Mepis 2003.10 -- 2 cds
SOT 2002 single cd
Xandros 1.0 single cd

Please note that the Suse cds are copies(bought on ebay)
and the Mepis is a downloaded copy. The Libranet is also a
downloaded copy, so none are boxed sets just the cds folks!
The Xandros and SOT are the distributed cds and are distro
releases.

Yeh, I know -- big whoopie, but Im gonna bring them anyway.
If no-one takes them the library trash bin will be the
designated receptor :)

If anyone coming to the Dunedin meeting has any mac stuff G3
or better and wants to swap/sell please let me
know(offlist) and I will bring PC and some iMacs with me
for trade/sale only if emailed with a possible sale/trade
otherwise --the cds are it

A J