Re: [SLUG] isorm?

From: Richard Smoot (rsmoot@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu May 26 2005 - 02:43:49 EDT

Daniel Jarboe wrote:

> I'm about to buy a budget/value desktop to replace a flakey Pentium
> Pro system, and am currently looking at isorm
> (http://www.isorm.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=197
> <http://www.isorm.com/product_info.php?cPath=21&products_id=197> minus
> $90 for no OS = $299) which is located on N Florida by Bearss.
>
> Does anyone have any good/bad experience with isorm, or recommend any
> other local tampa stores instead?
>
> Thanks,
> ~ Daniel

I don't have any experiance with them.
Mega Micro Computers on Bloomingdale south of Brandon
has also offered to sell me computers without the OS. I think
for $100 dollars off their asking price. They are in the little strip
mall with Big Lots. I have been dealing with them for several
years without any problems.

                                      Richard Smoot