[SLUG] DSL on a laptop

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 12:02:00 EDT

Anyone running DSL (Damn Small Linux) I am trying to get it running on a
Toshiba Tecra 8000, what is wierd is I can stick other live CD's in there and
it will load them up. This one starts out just fine, gets to the line that ID's
the CPU as a mobile pentium II with 256m of ram and that is where it poops.

I was hoping to get it running on one of these things to do some playing with
it but so far no luck.

Also can you have a CD that has grub or lilo on it and allows you to choose
and boot amoung several of the compact image products that are out there?

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;