[SLUG] Inserting the entire SLUG list archives into MySQL

From: Dylan Hardison (dylanwh@gmail.com)
Date: Sun May 29 2005 - 06:03:19 EDT

For a long time, I've had a mysql database of the entire SLUG mailing
list in MySQL. Well, at least the slug mailing list since I
subscribed. Well, that was lost in my semi-recent disk crash. Thus I
downloaded the MBOX data from the nks archives and I've re-writeten my
script to insert into sql. Said script is running now, very fast.

But it'll take a while to finish. Right now it says:
Folder: 103, Message: 15521

There are about 250 folders.

I think I could even put a web interface on this to make it easier to search.
But first I'm doing a statistical analysis of something.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, I'll show 'em the code and stuff at
the St. Pete meeting this monday. :)