RE: EURO NOTIFICATION

From: MS. AFRA VAN ELSEIN. (euromillionsbe@netscape.net)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 09:23:34 EDT

EURO MILLIONS BELGIUM SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERESS. FROM: THE DESK OF MANAGING DIRECTOR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD DEPT. Website: www.euromillions.be REF NO: EM/24125652/05 BATCH NO: B1/0239/TY DATE: 11TH JUNE. 2005 ATTN : WINNER RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/FINAL NOTICE We are pleased to inform you of the release of the results of EUROMILLIONS BELGIUM SWEEPSTAKE LOTTERY /INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM held on the 10th June. 2005. Your name attached to Ticket Number 205-210955-096 with Serial Number 2012-76 drew the Lucky Numbers 2-22-17-37-10, which consequently won the lottery in the 2nd category. You have therefore been approved for a lump sum pay out of €800,230.00( Eight Hundred Thousand Two Hundred And Thirty Euros Only) in cash credited to file REF NO: EM/24125652/05 This is from a total cash prize of €32,000,000( Thirty Two Million Euros Only) shared among the SEVENTEEN international winners in this category. CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your fund is now deposited with a Security Company insured in your name. Due to mixed up of some numbers and names, we ask that you keep this award from public notice until your claim has been processed and your money remitted to your norminated account as this is a part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unwarranted taking advantage of this program by participants. All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 25,000 names from Asia, Australia, Africa, New Zealand, Europe and North America as part of our International Promotions Program, which we conduct every week. We hope that with a part of your prize, you will take part in our end of year 2005 high stake EUR1.3 Billion International lottery. To begin your claim, please contact your Claims Agent NATIONALE BANK VAN BELGIE N.V Mr: Haan De Lieckens TEL: +32 494 896 340 E-MAIL:nationalebanknv@netscape.net!, they are responsible for the processing and remittance of your winning prize money to your designated account of your choice. Remember that all prize money must be claimed on or before Saturday 03 September 2005 ; after this date all funds will be returned to the Ministry of Economic as unclaimed. NOTE: In order to avoid unnecessary delays. If there is any change of address, please do inform your Claim's Agent, and remember to quote your Reference and Batch Numbers in every correspondence with us or your agent. Congratulations again from all members of our staff and thank you for being a part of our promotion program. NOTE: Contact your Claim's Agent during working hour from 8:30A.M - 10:00PM Belgium Time. Sincerely, Ms. Afra Van Elsein. (EUROMILLION LOTTERY COORDINATOR) Email:euromillionsbe@netscape.net Minors are prohibited from playing Euro Millions