[SLUG] List Replies

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 17:52:22 EDT

Hi,

I would like to remind everyone to please trim down the original message
before you reply.

Being that this is a Linux list there's plenty software in use with threading
available. Which makes following threads really easy. Even for those older
ones which thread by subject line can keep up with threads.

We have comments on, really good, but long posts which only covers a point or
two. Making reading them a pain. If there are more than something like two
dozen lines, then please trim down the original msg. Makes it soo much easier
to read your comments too.

Thanks!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.