[SLUG] Leeching a website

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 18:28:46 EDT

A friend of mine has become a distributor of electrical wire. The
Manufacturer told him it would be ok for him to copy their website,
change the contacts etc to his new company and use it as his.

They have a fairly large site with quite a bit of java. I tried using
kwebget to bring in the site and edit it in Composer. None of the links
work without resetting each one up and the java does not work.

Does any know of an easy way or program to do this (note: I have zero
programming ability or knowledge so it must be wysiwyg)

Thank You
Joe Brandt

PS Hay Roblimo I bought your book. Love it and need it signed.