Re: [SLUG] Samba help

From: D. Sandmann (crackerdog@gmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 11:40:52 EDT

I am home for lunch now. But wanted to quickly respond to this one.

Would it be better to switch to Fedora rather than use Red Hat 9? The
only thing I am planing on using Linux for is to practice Java with and
maybe play around with other web languages.

I just want something that resembles what is out in the real world. And
something that is relatively stable.

Thanks,
David