[SLUG] WeeOS release cancelation

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 00:40:05 EDT

I have hit some unfornate bugs with mozilla;s chrome registry and the
live cd format. That not working will with the ondemand model I am
currently working on it but I will not be able to have it working by
the 21st. As I am doing a massive re-write with a remastered knoppix
based system to bring better hardware support to WeeOS. currently
Weeos is using a straight debian sarge install wit hthe bootcd
package. I will be conferring with the WeeOS Task Force to figure out
possible solutions to the mozilla chrome registery problem. right now
I just need a break from debugging weeos.

right now my biggest concern is hardware and that chrome registry if
there are any mozillla experts I could use some help why it working on
the base but when put into the live cd format it can not seem to make
it work.