[SLUG] atk.pc

From: Chuck Hast (wchast@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 23:56:04 EDT

Folks,
I am trying to install the latest Evolution on my laptop, so far I am doing the
./configure, I do not know how much is left before I can do a make, one thing
is certain, it is asking for atk.pc, I put in the DVD and run yast, it
tells me I have
it I tell it to install it, it appears to do so, but it never appears
on the machine.

Has anyone run into this? I am running SuSE 9.1 Sure would like to get this
up and running and try to connect it to the company exchange server so as
not to have to run MS quite so much and also to show a few more poeple
that M$ is not as necesary s they think.

--
Chuck Hast
To paraphrase my flight instructor;