(no subject)

From: musadu@wowmail.com
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 05:03:41 EDT

US$22.Million Mission
Musa mamadu
musadu@wowmail.com

Dear Friend,

I am Mr.Musa mamadu, a merchant in Dubai, Arab Emirate. I have been

diagnosed with Cancer which was discovered very late due to my laxity

in caring for my health. It has defiled all forms of medicine. Right

now I have only about a few months to live, according to my medical

doctor. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never

really cared for myself but the oil business although I made some

fortune generously I never was but only focused on my business which

was only thing I cared for I have no child. Knowing there is more to

life, I greatly regret it and beg God for mercy.

I have sowed a seed for my healing. I have willed and given most of my

properties and assets to my immediate and extended family members and

as well as a few close friends. On God mercy, I have decided giving

help to charity organizations involve in Tsunami victims and less

privileged as I want this to be one of the last good deeds on earth.

So far, I have distributed funds to some charity organizations in

Africa and Middle East through the help of my family members who

corruptly did nothing but kept all to them selves knowing that I am

not fit to handle it. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I

cannot do this my self anymore. Therefore, I am seeking your

assistance to help the poor in claiming my deposited fund in Europe

which I initially intended using for property project to give out to

charity involve in cancer project and Sri-Lanka, India, Indonesia,

Flooded area in China, Sudan, Ethiopia, Rwanda in Africa and Moslem

families parent killed recently in Bosnia

The cash fund is twenty two million united dollars US$22.000.000.00

deposited in the Vault of The Century company in Europe for safe

keeping. On your indicated interested to assist, detailed instruction

will be given to you and how much you will earn for your services.

Pease you could write me back on below email which is more private.

God bless you.
Mr. Musa mamadu.
musamamadu@hotmail.com