EURO MILLION LOTTERY NOTIFICATION

From: James peter (lusanta@netscape.net)
Date: Tue Jul 12 2005 - 17:02:55 EDT

EURO MILLION LOTTERY AWARD 2005
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION/PRIZE AWARD DEPT.
REF: EMLA/61-ILGI0509/45
BATCH:EMLA/15/096/WRCS
RE: WINNING FINAL NOTIFICATION

Dear Winner,
WINNING NOTIFICATION

We happily announce to you the draw of the Euro Million Lottery International
programs held on the
22nd December 2004 in Madrid Spain.Your e-mail address attached to ticket
number: 213440056545 168
with Serial number 4188/05drew the lucky numbers:21-6-46-13-45-3,which
subsequently won you the
lottery in the 2nd category.You have thereforebeen approved to claim a total sum
of 500,000.00
Euro(Five Hundred ThousandEuro) in cash credited to file KPC/9087533308/03.This
is from a total cash
prize of FiveMillion Euro(5 million Euro), shared amongst the first Tenth (10th)
luckywinners in this
category.Please note that your lucky winning number falls within our Madrid
booklet representative office
in Spain as indicated in your play coupon.In view of this, your 500,000.00
Euro(Five Hundred
ThousandEuro) would be released to you by our security firm in
Madrid,Spain.Ouragent will immediately commence the process to facilitate the
release of your funds as soon asyou contact him.

All participants were selected randomly from World Wide Web site through
computer draw system and
extracted from over 100,000 companies. This promotion takes place annually. For
security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential
till your claims is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner
you deem fitto claim your prize.This is part of our precautionary measure to
avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous
elements.Pleasebe warned.To file
for your claim, please contact our fiduciary agent:
DR PETER JAMES
Santa Lucia Security Company. Spain.
Email:tijsvanstraat@hotmail
Email:lusanta@netscape.net

For due processing and remittance of your prize money to a designated account of
your choice. Remember,You are to contact our agents by email and within a week
of receiving this notice.After this date, all funds will be returned to
theMINISTERIO DE ECONOMIA Y HACIENDA as unclaimed. To avoid unnecessary delays
and complications, please quote your reference/batchnumbers in any
correspondences
with us or our designated agent.

Congratulations once more from all members and staffs of this program.

Yours Sincerely,
Wilfred Miguel
Lottery Director.