Re: [SLUG] silent power supply

From: James S (penroses@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jul 04 2005 - 05:06:59 EDT

Sorry for the od message, i have my puter set to delete all read messages.
anyway

I have been building a desktop puter into a attache case( i'm tired of
plastic laptops that break easily). I found a nice fortron flex 200 watt PS
that i am using for this computer. It is very quiet. I can hear the hard
drive over the fan running in this PS. It might be worth a shot.

http://www.axiontech.com/prdt.php?item=61184&PRICECOMPARISONSID=c5993a7ec014
86fceaa2a0848015f301

JamesS