Re: [SLUG] Crack Attempts

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Fri Jul 15 2005 - 17:18:29 EDT

On Friday 15 July 2005 12:09, Chuck Hast wrote:

Chuck please trim your replies...

> Who do I contact at the FBI, given that this machine and many more like
> it will be used to form part of a network for disaster recovery we would
> like to at least get someone interested in this. These things are going to
> be off in remote places and so we need to be able to get into them to admin
> them remotely so we do not want to have to put up with these turkeys trying
> to crack into them. Probably going to have to live with it, but would be
> nice to grab a few by the throat and do something unprintable to them.

Unfortunately there's only one public entrance that I know about. It's a form
you fill in when you suspect crime(s) are being/has been committed.

http://tips.fbi.gov

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.