Re: [SLUG] Son of a dog...

From: Mavrick (icebergwaltz@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 20 2005 - 08:14:51 EDT

> A word of caution; when you eat supper with the Devil, use a spoon with
> a long handle. These guys are cops and as such they are interested in
> putting the blame for something on the first good prospect, not
> necessarily the actual guilty person. Be cautious.

Its that kind of attitude that allows the criminal element to operate
so freely in this country and abroad. If you have done nothing wrong
then there is no problem taking this to the authorities and see if
they can do anything about it. Paddy, I'm afraid that you have been
watching too much "Law & Order". It is EVIDENCE that the Fibbies are
looking for, and they go in the direction that the evidence leads. If
we wish to have a safer cyberspace in which to operate then we need to
get involved, not just stand on the sidelines.

Chuck, my hat is off to you in taking the initiative in getting
something started. Let us know how it goes.

Mav