Re: [SLUG] Son of a dog...

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Thu Jul 21 2005 - 20:51:29 EDT

Ken Elliott wrote:

Hi Ken!

I agree with you but the all-powerful judges live in their own fantasy
world. Those of us who live in the *real* world have to take the judges
by the hand sometimes, unfortunately.

Trespassing, this is almost never punished with anything more than a
scolding. I know, I have worked security on the side for the past 12
years, catch trespassers all the time. They don't even bother to run,
they know nothing will happen. I'd like to quit security, but I haven't
enough patients to support myself and my computers too.

Regards,

Pete