[SLUG] Online File Archive

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Wed Jul 27 2005 - 15:55:54 EDT

Here the general scenario.

I have some now 2300 PDF (password protected) files. They contain
senstive information. What I would like with out having to write one my
self, is a php or perl or python online solution so I can simply upload
to them to my host. Acourse normal precautions will be taken like a
strict httaccess file and other such precautions to key it safe. What
I would like is a the web app would not require the files to be in the
same directory or a directory inside the directory that the web app is
installed in. So I could keep the folder with the pdfs in directory
out side my webroot.

I am going to keep looking around but if anyone knows of something it
would be great.