Re: [SLUG] suggestions for employment in NW Tampa

From: Matthew Burke (matthew@textbox.net)
Date: Fri Jul 29 2005 - 05:22:52 EDT

On Thu, 2005-07-28 at 17:37 -0400, xcalibre wrote:
> In Tampa Bay Area Good Luck!!!!!
> Try Monster...

Has anyone here had any luck with Monster? I used it for a while and did
go to a few interviews, not many positions really used anything other
then the typical "must type X wpm, basic ms windows 95 + ms office
skills, etc"...that or I would get repeated hits from whoever temp
service AOL/Southern Progress/Software Spectrum was using at the time.

(Not that I'm looking now, I'm happy with PC repair / networking)

Matt