RE:INVESTMENT PROPOSAL

From: Dauda Momoh (daudamomoh21@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 28 2005 - 23:19:12 EDT

Greetings in the name of the lord,i hope this letter meets you and your family in good health
 and it reaches you in GODS speed.I would like you to read my mail very well for it is
 not a mistake or an error i have sent it to you. I have sent you this mail because i need
 your assistance to help me and my mother as you read on you would understand.
 First I must ask for your total confidence in this matter and I pray that my decision to
 contact you will be given genuine approval considering the facts have not known each other before,
 I wish to use this opportunity to introduce myself to you. I am Dauda Momoh from Congo.
 I write to know my desires to invest in your country. I am the Last son of King William Momoh ,
who was a King in Congo. My father was assinated by the rebels on his way traveling to the
Capital city along with my elder brother and sister.
 My sister and my elder brother died on the spot while UN Peace keeping force rescued my father,he later died
in hospital after some few days it was the sads day of my life and life has never being the same for my
 mother and myself. Before he died he revealed to me as the only surviving child about the boxes containing
35 million U.S Dollars which he deposited with a security company, for safe keeping Presently, I and my mother
are in Ghana to notify the security company for the claims. Therefore I want you to lecture me on how best we
can invest this money, because my father told me it is dangerous to invest in Africa to avoid suspicion, and due
to market instability coupled with economic and political instability facing Africa countries that is why I must invest
abroad. It is very important we get this money out because my mother is in a critical condition since losing my family
she has not being the same,i really need you to stand for me as a guaidian i hope this not too much to ask for.
 For your assistance and guaidiance I and my mother have agreed to offer any amount you ask for.
 We have all the vital documents covering the deposit and the ownership to support our claim. NOTE:
I have never disclosed this matter to anybody apart from you,so you have to agree to keep this matter secret.
Best Regards Dauda Momoh.

Note:You reply to this mail by using this address:daudamomoh100@yahoo.com