Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day

From: Robert Snyder (robertsnyder@gmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 11:16:30 EDT

If we could get some place with some power I could do a interactive on
the fly burn lab. as it would do the following

A. Give the user a wide selection based on there needs,
B. Give us access to all the major distrobutions. As I could simply
download them all to my external hardrive and burn away as needed
saving CDs.