[SLUG] Jukebox

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Thu Aug 04 2005 - 14:07:36 EDT

I have found a nice solution for web streaming of MP3, WMA, WAV, etc. of
course it's a Open Source Solution. The web "jukebox" is called Zina and
is sort of like another commercial Jukebox which I will not name. Zina
is now working and running both at home and at work for a jukebox
solution. I am able to stream the music to any windows / linux
workstation and listen to my music where ever I go in my office / home.

Please take a quick look and see if this solution is going to possibly
work for you. If you think it might have a chance ... Give it a try ..
Its definitely a project I will be following and donating time and money
to help keep it running.

Questions and comments are welcome,

Name: Jeffrey Kroll
E-mail: echo "klspmmAqcpb/dpn" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'