[SLUG] Anyone work for a Linux

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Thu Aug 11 2005 - 22:12:20 EDT

If memory serves me well, there was a guy on the list that works for Novell.
(he sent me a copy ;Using 9.3 on this laptop ;)

Well anyway, Can anyone get pressed cd's to give out on Sept 10?

I am going to try to do a showing at Books -A-Million here in Bradenton.
I have 15 Ubuntu (of various architecture) and would like Novell and RedHat If
I could get them.

Give me a contact and I will grub, I am not proud. I wear an XL shirt.

Joe Brandt
Linux and Loving it.