Re: [SLUG] Anyone work for a Linux

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 21:30:17 EDT

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 09:55 -0400, Joe Brandt wrote:
> On Friday 12 August 2005 12:02 am, Sick Twist wrote:
>
> > Are you referring to the same Books-A-Million listed on the Sarasota wiki
> > for SFD?
> >
> > http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Sarasota
> >
> > If not, I could set up a new wiki for Bradenton so people are aware that
> > you are doing something in that area as well.
> Yes it is. I posted to the wiki. My opinion is more wili's is a bad idea one
> Sept 10 wiki for all slug to avoid confusion.

Joe, I couldn't find your post on the wiki, could you send a link to it.
Stuff can get buried in wikis sometimes... I just did some edits to the
page to update. I'm a little confused by the email message though.
We've so far approached the Barnes and Noble in Sarasota (on Tamiami),
not a Books-a-Million (though that is a plan C; plan B being the new
Borders in Sarasota). Also, we already have two separate SLUG locations
for Software Freedom Day going (the other being in Tampa which already
has a wiki page next to Sarasota's). Anyway, see you in the wiki!
-Eric Jahn