Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day - Bradenton

From: Eric Jahn (eric@ejahn.net)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 21:39:28 EDT

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 15:27 -0400, Joe Brandt wrote:

> I have contacted Bradenton and Sarasota newspapers. Books-A-Million ok'ed me
> to publicize the occasion (naturally). Robin, any appearance would be
> appreciated.

Oops, I've been catching up reading all the posts. If Barnes & Nobles
in Sarasota doesn't give me positive okay by Monday 8/15, then let's all
consolidate at Bradenton Books-a-Million as they've already given the
aok. Does that Books-a-Million have high traffic like the B&N? The
Books-a-Million in Sarasota is kind of dead. Now, how to make a penguin
costume... -Eric Jahn