Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day - Bradenton

From: Bob Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Aug 12 2005 - 23:31:59 EDT

> > Said contacts should not
> > all be the same, but should be individual and unique, in each
person's own
> > words. Better to have misspellings than sameness in this case, same
as
> > with letters to pols.
> >
> > - Robin

Pols read letters ???

Your point is well taken. I know the NRA, for an example,
is big on sending members postcards with which to
mail pols. You know maybe there is a point to it.. It is not
the content of the message, but the number of messages.

"Senator, you received 3.72 kilograms of mail from constituents...."

- Bob