Re: [SLUG] Laptop riot

From: James Miller (groups@lexxathon.com)
Date: Tue Aug 16 2005 - 20:19:37 EDT

  You think this is bad? You should have been there when Maas Bro. had their
bi-annual clearance sale! The (only) one I went to had several people go to
the emergency room, two for mulitple puncture wounds after beating each
other with high-heeled shoes!

  This really isn't a surprise to me. Seen far worse...