RE: [SLUG] Were we dissed?

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 11:38:47 EDT

Robert Snyder wrote:
> On 8/17/05, Paul M Foster <paulf@quillandmouse.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 02:06:20AM -0400, Pete Theisen wrote:
>>
>>> Were we dissed? Should we be dissed, do we somehow deserve this?
>>
>> Did anyone ask her precisely what she wanted you folks to do? Did
>> anyone go to the management and complain about her behavior?
>
> Paul,
>
> The lady was on Pete's case because he moved a circular table over by
> the large table we had revserved. and while the tabel was clean he
> did not move it back. I before I left which was the last
> person to leave mad sure everything was in its place.
>
> I have always disliked latitude and think That at this point
> any place even with out wifi is better than that place.
>

>> --
>> Paul M. Foster

>> - This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by
>> Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in
>> messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily
>> reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its
>> employees.

> ---------
> This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by
> Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions
> expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do
> not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of
> NKS or any of its employees.

Dear Slugadonia,

I don't know which one of my 2 cents I should put into this
converstation. I feel like agree'ing w/ everyone on the fact its wayyy
south and wayyy over priced -- however it to me is a good meeting
location for the folks in the deep south (austin and craig). I think
looking for a better location is a great idea, however at the same time,
I have kind of grown attached to Lattitudes.

'Weeeeeeeeeee' Robby Snyder - for the most part has a bad taste in his
mouth for 2 reasons,
1) he hates the coffee @ Splatitudes
2) dislikes the fact his arse doesn't fit on any of the childs seats.
        ('Weeeeeeeeeee' Robby Snyder you can get me back for this later
on)

I guess what I am trying to say in the end is ... God damn it ... lets
find another place!!!
1) We were never tied down to staying at Splatitudes in the first place.

2) If everyone is getting on a rant about how much they truly hate
Splatitudes -
I am sure there are many more places a willing to take our money and
deal with a group of our size and would be then able to meet without
having to deal with:
        1) Pete having to move tables and then getting bitched at by a
mean old hag
        2) 'Weeeeeeeeeee' Robby Snyder not being able to sit on a single
childs seat.

In conclusion, I would like to say that the little gnomes from gnome
(2.10 of course) have helped me type this long and excessive e-mail so
if anyone is to be beaten for the length of this e-mail it shall be
'Weeeeeeeeeee' Robby Snyder!

Name: Jeffrey Kroll
E-mail: echo "klspmmAqcpb/dpn" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'