Re: [SLUG] Were we dissed?

From: Mavrick (icebergwaltz@gmail.com)
Date: Wed Aug 17 2005 - 15:05:44 EDT

>>I guess what I am trying to say in the end is ... ***** ... lets
>>find another place!!!

Although I'm a bit too far north to join y'all down there in
Sarasota/Bradenton, I have been following your thread and would like
to help in my limited capacity. Below is a link that I found awhile
back that lists a good number of free WiFi hotspots (across Florida
and the US). I scrolled quickly down the list and there seems to be
more than a few in each Sarasota *and* Bradenton. I'm sure you can
find a midway point. As far as I know all of the Panera's across the
country are free hotspots... and they have great sandwiches! Better
yet, the staff (usually) doesn't talk back to you unless you deserve
it :) Hope this helps and good luck finding a good location.

http://www.wififreespot.com/fl.html

Cheers!

Mavrick