[SLUG] TACACS+

From: greg (slugmail@gschmidt.net)
Date: Fri Aug 19 2005 - 02:18:29 EDT

Looking for a good TACACS+ daemon. We've got Devrim Seral's
F4.0.3.alpha.v9 http://www.gazi.edu.tr/tacacs/ running on Red Hat, but
we'd like more features. Mainly, we'd like to have more control over
which commands are permitted by which users on which hosts.

Thought about running multiple instances on different ports for each
group of devices that needs different levels of permissions, but that
sounds like it could get to be a headache real quick. Having
host-specific user permissions implemented in the daemon seems much nicer.

Anyone know of some such Libre software? Or maybe just have a better
idea of how to do it?