Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day - Bradenton

From: Craig Zeigler (craig@ctrust.com)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 12:40:13 EDT

Robert Snyder wrote:

> Paul M Foster wrote:

>>> Boy are you an arrogant person.
>>>

>> Perhaps we could take the arguing and bickering off list? I'm sure no
>> one else wants to hear this.
>>

> Paul, if you had read all the post you would notice that in my
> response I given Joe the my number to chew me out if he feels it is
> necessary and Joe has even apologized to the list.
>
>> Paul
>> This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked
>> Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages
>> posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
>> official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.

Rob,

You have to be the biggest troll I've ever met. Get over yourself. Paul
is correct and this bickering should not be polluting the list. Alas,
being a troll you are incapable of understanding this. Joe is putting
forth the correct effort and I for one support him.

Trollery like this is the reason we banned you from the chat room. Grow up.

Joe, please let me know if I can help. I will make every effort to be at
BAM at 1900 on whatever that day was (I'll have to go look to see if it
is in your previous post), but if not, please e-mail off list with details.

-Craig

--
Craig Zeigler
Network Administrator