Re: [SLUG] Software Freedom Day - Bradenton

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sun Aug 21 2005 - 16:28:23 EDT

Craig Zeigler wrote:

> Rob,
>
> You have to be the biggest troll I've ever met. Get over yourself.
> Paul is correct and this bickering should not be polluting the list.
> Alas, being a troll you are incapable of understanding this. Joe is
> putting forth the correct effort and I for one support him.

Since my emails were going unanswered. I did not know where Joe stood.
Also now that I have said something, at least we know what is going on,
and that is hte most important thing.

> Trollery like this is the reason we banned you from the chat room.
> Grow up.

Craig, I like you but for some reason you think I have a bad memory.

> Joe, please let me know if I can help. I will make every effort to be
> at BAM at 1900 on whatever that day was (I'll have to go look to see
> if it is in your previous post), but if not, please e-mail off list
> with details.
>
> -Craig

The bottom line is were all here to help. I still have alot of stuff to
get done now Joe has given me enough information from his post to
proceed with what I was doing.

Here is what I am generally doing right now

Mac OSX FOSS - getting it installed and then going to make a CD master
out of it for the maybe 1 or maybe even 2 people who use a mac that
might stop by.

Same with Windows, I have a machine that Will probably dual boot
between XP/and Some linux probably Ubuntu since my laptop is currently
running suse 9.3 I would make a Linux FOSS cd but I belive every
distrobution we have on hand has some type of online respostory kinda
making a cd not revelant.

Still making sure I have all the distrobutions we will be handing out I
have ISO images of just incase we run out We can still burn copy of.

And as always conviencing companies to donate in some way.

"Wee" Robby Snyder