RE: [SLUG] My apologies

From: Jeffrey Kroll (jkroll@pboa.com)
Date: Mon Aug 22 2005 - 08:27:26 EDT

Robert Snyder wrote:
> P.S.
>

> Even if it means that I have to buy ink for my epson r200 and
> buy a stack of 100 inkjet writeable cds
> http://store.yahoo.com/compcdr/80minsilinpr.html
>
> I will but one way or another there will be stuff to hand out....
>
> I am still have correspondence with 4 other companies about
> what they could possibly donate to the cause. So it not like
> we will have nothing. we give out till we have no more.

> ---------
> This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by
> Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions
> expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do
> not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of
> NKS or any of its employees.

I have gotten PBOA to donate 2 stacks of 100 blank cd's so that we may
have blank cd's to burn on and give away w/ the installable OS's on
them. Plus I myself have gotten tons of cd's from Ubuntu to hand out.

I will definitely be there as the wife will not be in town and being
such I have no prior obligations to fill.

Name: Jeffrey Kroll
E-mail: echo "klspmmAqcpb/dpn" | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'