[SLUG] My apologies

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Aug 20 2005 - 21:09:59 EDT

I am sorry for the rude and abrupt post that I just sent to the list in
response to Robbies contribution.
Not all plans and wheels in motion are public.

My fear in this is that we will promote this well, a lot of people will
come and we will have nothing for them.

As far as this being an install fest. I do not believe that this is the
proper venue for that. In my initial contact with BAM I explained that
there will be computers set up and tables needed. She had no
objection and asked for next contact to be around Sept 1. It is my
intention to honor her request.

I have already contacted the local newspapers and tv stations as to our
planned event and had no response. I am in dialog with USF to help
spread the word.

I can find no printer willing to donate anything to our cause and we
have zero budget for store bought (aint this how weuns talk in Bradentucky?)

This is where I am in my organization of SFD Bradenton 2005.