Re: [SLUG] SUSE 9.3 Pro and dail-up

From: Tim Wright (t.wright1@mindspring.com)
Date: Mon Aug 29 2005 - 10:49:30 EDT

I think that's coming from KPPP trying to write a lockfile for Joe User into a
directory that belongs to Root. I believe the lockfile goes into the /etc/
ppp/ or /etc/ppp/peers directory. Dig through SuSE's book and see if they say
where. Give users write permission to those directories, and that should fix
things up.