Re: [SLUG] Ad Free version of Opera available for free

From: SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Aug 31 2005 - 12:35:11 EDT

On Tuesday 30 August 2005 12:51 pm, Bill Shaw wrote:
> http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml
> The site is very slow but will give you a code for Windows, Linux,
> FreeBSD, OSX and Solaris. I originally found the link on
> Download.com<http://Download.com>and they're saying the offer will
> only be available till midnight today.

I had Opera installed on my computer by Mandrake 10.1.
The following key removed the banner adds.

Thanks to all for posting the oringinal posting.

Copied from Opera.
______________________________

10-year online anniversary party

To register the Opera browser and remove the ad bar, follow these steps or
view the flash demo.

Copy the appropriate registration code given below
Go to Help > Register Opera
Enter your name and organization
Paste the registration code and press OK

Operating System
Registration Code

Windows
w-jiPBH-Y6cCH-nVH7f-7Xvpv-YYLpM