Re: {SPAM?} Re: [SLUG] verizon dsl

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Sat Sep 03 2005 - 12:14:20 EDT

michael hast wrote:

> Bill Shaw wrote:
>

>> 1. some guy willing to take abuse because he is a mindless script
>> reader
>> 2. some one who is willing to work for 6.25 to 7.50 an hour (
>> this pay
>> scale is based on what vz level 1 techs report)
>> 3. half a$$ training before shoving these script readers on the
>> phone.
>> 4. If there average call time is longer than 7 minutes they are
>> in trouble
>> 5. Get in trouble more than 3 times and your fired.
>>
>> So basicly you have to be stupid to take that job. I had some
>> really bad
>> ones who even had issues reading the script on the screen.
>>

>> Or maybe they can hear in your voice how you look down on them and
>> aren't willing to go out of their way to assist you.
>

> Hey, gents. I'm just catching up with the thread as I slept last
> night. I agree with Bill. I enjoy everyone's viewpoint on this list,
> but if I got stuck trying to offer customer service to Wee Robby

A. I take offesnse to that.
B. I have not had to call Level 1 in years
C. I only deal with Level 3 techs as they are the ones who actually know
something about dsl and computers.

I am always very nice on the phone. Just because I dont like them does
not mean I am rude sob on the phone to them. I worked in a call center
I been yelled at crused and everything else. Again may talk about them
after I hang up how they were stupid idiots but I am always nice to them.