[SLUG] NOLACOM Part-15.org Volunteers - Resend

From: Tom E. Craddock Jr. (sigtom@sigtom.com)
Date: Sun Sep 04 2005 - 21:46:17 EDT

I sent this earlier, but havent seen it show up on the list.

Howdy,

Ill be heading to New Orleans next week to be helping out with setting
up comms thru part-15.org. They are looking for people who have exp
w/wifi/voip work. If you think youd like to go, and understand that it
wont be a picnic in the park, and have skills that are needed, please
sign up at the link below. Ill be leaving Wednesday morning and be
staying as long as they need. If you cant go but would like to help
w/supplies/donations/extra laptops/PCs for use in community labs/non
perishable food/water/camping supplies/whatever thats welcome as well.
I can carry any supplies as I have a truck. If you have any contacts at
any wifi/voip supply firms, contact them and ask if they want to supply
anything, I can carry that as well. Please let me know

Tom Craddock Jr.

http://www.part-15.org/emergencyrelief/katrina.html