Re: [SLUG] Marketing

From: Robert Snyder (res03q8w@gte.net)
Date: Tue Sep 06 2005 - 17:54:21 EDT

I as who pretty much work 90% of the time from home very little do I
have to go out to see clients, it all about word of mouth. No point
advertising as it useless. You will be just another ad among millions.

about 80% of my bigger pay check giving clients came from word of mouth.
The other 20% already knew me.

I would not suggest this to anyone as it is just over bearing amount to
work. It took me 1 year of hard times before getting the to the point
where I am comfortable and can do stuff for people I like for free.