Re: [SLUG] Marketing

From: Pete Theisen (petet@acun.com)
Date: Wed Sep 07 2005 - 00:33:08 EDT

Eric A. Hicks wrote:
<snip>
> maybe postcard mailers (but then you have an issue with the legality
> of advertising... do your research, you could get sued over a typo!)
> FL has laws that regulate advertising... I think you can go to
> www.myflorida.com to read the regs

Hi Eric!

I think the state regs are only about highway signs. Postcards are
unregulated by the state and local governments.

US Post office has some requirements but the person who does your
mailing will know what they are. Don't even think of doing your own bulk
mail, cheaper to have it done. I have about 4,500 pieces going out next
week.

Regards,

Pete