Re: [SLUG] Sending E-Mail and Printing (Solved)

From: Joe Brandt (vzd1s11k@verizon.net)
Date: Fri Sep 09 2005 - 17:57:37 EDT

Ok here is what I did.

I made a new gmail account, set it up to send mail as the account that I want
ie not the gmail account. Went to ZoneEdit.com and had that account mail
forwarded to my new gmail account. So I am recieving an sending aparently
from my own domain but it is all gmail. My email is now secure no matter
what I decide to do with my server (a toy).

Thanks for the help.