[SLUG] Procmail Stumper

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 19:47:42 EDT

Okay, I get emails like this:

        To: paulf@quillandmouse.com

Those are fine. I have several other addresses at this domain that come
to me.

I also get emails like this:

        To: ignacio@quillandmouse.com

This is a non-existent address; I can filter these out.

But here is the stumper:

        To: paulf@quillandmouse.com, ignacio@quillandmouse.com

There are a five actual addresses that I will get email at for this
domain. But if someone uses an invalid address, I want the mail dumped,
even if they _also_ use a valid address.

Anyone know how to do this? I can't seem to figure it out.

--
Paul M. Foster