Re: [SLUG] Procmail Stumper

From: jeff (jdavis70@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Sep 10 2005 - 21:08:00 EDT

On Saturday 10 September 2005 07:47 pm, Paul M Foster wrote:
> Okay, I get emails like this:
>
> To: paulf@quillandmouse.com
>
> Those are fine. I have several other addresses at this domain that come
> to me.
>
> I also get emails like this:
>
> To: ignacio@quillandmouse.com
>
> This is a non-existent address; I can filter these out.
>
> But here is the stumper:
>
> To: paulf@quillandmouse.com, ignacio@quillandmouse.com
>
> There are a five actual addresses that I will get email at for this
> domain. But if someone uses an invalid address, I want the mail dumped,
> even if they _also_ use a valid address.
>
> Anyone know how to do this? I can't seem to figure it out.

You need to filter on the "To:" header, compare that to a whitelist of your
other accounts, and flag those that have anything other than a valid address
in the "To:" field. But an email with bogus addresses in the Bcc: header will
still slip past that filter. Do you know any spamassassin guru's?

Jeff