Re: [SLUG] Question for the Tampa / Brandon group(s)

From: Bob Foxworth (rfoxwor1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 11 2005 - 13:43:42 EDT

> Sorry this is a late response lost all 3 of my hard drives in my pc.
So been
> rough trying to recover data anyways
> Dave any time you're welcome to come to the meetings.
>
> Take Care
> Bill Preece

> > Would anyone have any objection to my bringing my oldest son (he's
> > the SLUG meetings? He'd probably be playing super tux on my laptop
> > (OpenSuSE) but I think he'd be interested in some of the
topics...he's
> > pretty technical for a kid his age.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Dave

Speaking of meetings, Patty and I are in regular contact with Wayne
Pollock, who is a prof at HCC and is our sponsor/benefactor
for the Tampa SLUG meetings, held at HCC. She is taking CTS-
2311 "Linux Network Security" on Tue night and I am auditing the
same course.

Every semester, class assignments change and Wayne is now
teaching evenings on Mon and Tue. He would be interested
in seeing the Tampa meetings moved back to the 2nd Wednesday,
as they used to be a couple of years ago.

If the meeting went back to Wed night then both of us could again
attend. I believe Wayne could attend also.

Mario, any thoughts?

- Bob