[SLUG] lilo.conf

From: Bob Stia (rnr@sanctum.com)
Date: Wed Sep 14 2005 - 01:50:39 EDT

Hello Sluggers,

A few days ago I posted about replacing my failing hda drive with a new
one and reinstalling Windoze. Did that today. (had to ! - No choice -
for two lousy proprietary programs - Oh Wellll)

Anyway most went well and now after assigning Windoze a picayune piece
of this big new hard drive I have lots more new Linux space. :-)

No trouble recreating lilo into the MBR and my SuSE 9.2 boots just fine.
However, stupid Windoze can't boot.

Can anyone send me an example of their lilo.conf file so that I can make
this ignorant thing boot when it is needed? ( If you could include the
example for memtest86 that would be great)

Bob S.