Re: [SLUG] Experiences syncing Blackberry 7290 (Cingular) and Evolution

From: Russ Wright (rwrigh10@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Sep 20 2005 - 10:55:20 EDT

On Mon, 2005-09-19 at 12:56 -0400, Eric Jahn wrote:
> I'm hoping to use Mult-Sync with SyncML to get this to work. Has anyone
> tried this? Also am looking at the Treo 650, but I hate antennae
> (unless they're on bugs). -Eric Jahn

Currently I have a Blackberry 7520 and I spent a few days trying to get
it all to sync on Linux with little success.

I use the blackberry as my phone email and calendar when I'm out and
about. I'm planning to dump my Blackberry in favor of a Treo 650. As
far as I can tell the 650 is a Palm based and will sync under Linux just
fine.

My biggest complaints are:
1. Lack of Sync support for Linux
2. Nextel & Sprint merger put my service in the toilet and they don't
care.

Regards
Russ