Re: [SLUG] Now: An example of why top posting is bad.

From: Chris Moore (cmoore@washpat.com)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 14:13:25 EDT

This discussion is totally pointless. What's being discussed here is
what makes the world go around, we all prefer different things. If
everyone wants things their own way maybe each of you should start their
own lists with your own rules about top-posting, bottom-posting, or what
ever else irritates you about this list, problem solved. I'm sure your
list will be the busiest out there. Is it really that big of a deal
about how you have to read an email? Lifes to short to worry about such
trivial matters. Most people on this list seem to be able to decipher
how something is written, because if you can follow some of the code or
documentation out there than this stuff is a breeze. If you're
interested in a thread you should have been following it from the
beginning, and at that point who cares where the reply is posted. Please
let me apologize if this offends you but this seems totally irrelavant
to what this list is for. For myself, I'm tired of having to delete all
of this useless email that is doing nothing to solve anybodys Linux
problems, which is why is subscribed. Can't we all just tolerate each
other? Again let me apologize if this offended you, get over it.

--
Chris Moore
cmoore@washpat.com