Re: [SLUG] Now: An example of why top posting is bad.

From: steve szmidt (steve@szmidt.org)
Date: Fri Sep 30 2005 - 19:11:34 EDT

On Friday 30 September 2005 14:13, Chris Moore wrote:
> This discussion is totally pointless. What's being discussed here is

Maybe to you. Some of us rewrite all the posts to fit the way we like it. It's
a lot of work but keeps us busy. We take turn each day and then repost them
amongst us.

We believe it adds value to an otherwise busy day. And when that does not make
sense we add our own discussions, you know. To spiff it up!

Really, the only problem is when it becomes an endless loop. Those can be hard
to get out of...

So there!

--

Steve Szmidt

"They that would give up essential liberty for temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin ----------------------------------------------------------------------- This list is provided as an unmoderated internet service by Networked Knowledge Systems (NKS). Views and opinions expressed in messages posted are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of NKS or any of its employees.